GUM

GUM bags. the Gum brand is prolieta 'to 60% of the 21 Investment Group led and managed by Alessandro Benetton. The brand, also known abroad, where it sells a good deal of products, boasts the collaboration of Gianni Chiarini, who is also the founder and owner of the remaining 40% with Contemporary Brand. Delivery to Italy within 24 hours. Paypal Secure Payments

 GUM | 5032265 | BS1901COLORSTUD9434
GUM
BS1901COLORSTUD9434

€ 145.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1714COLORSTUD5347
GUM
BS1714COLORSTUD5347

€ 120.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1714COLORSTUD9434
GUM
BS1714COLORSTUD9434

€ 120.00
 GUM | 10000008 | ZN1753COLORSTUD9434
GUM
ZN1753COLORSTUD9434

€ 120.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1741GLOSSYHEART001
GUM
BS1741GLOSSYHEART001

€ 125.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1900TCOLORSTUD5347
GUM
BS1900TCOLORSTUD5347

€ 135.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1900TCOLORSTUD9436
GUM
BS1900TCOLORSTUD9436

€ 135.00
 GUM | 5032265 | BS1740TLEOACTIVE0226
GUM
BS1740TLEOACTIVE0226

€ 155.00

Registered customer
X


New customer

Lost password ?
Insert your email.